Used by Padraig Harrington during his win at the Honda Classic, the Infinite South Side is a mallet style head that is center shafted and face balanced. After his final round during which he sank four birdie putts (three outside thirteen feet), Harrington commented, my putting is reliable thanks to a recent equipment change to the South Side putter.
- TOUR PROVEN - Three-time major winner and Wilson Advisory Staff member Padraig Harrington won with the South Side model in play at the 2016 Portugal Masters, the 2015 Honda Classic and the 2014 Indonesia Open.
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY - Counterbalanced technology in the Infinite putter line places additional weight in the head and in the grips. The additional weight in the grip area moves the balance point closer to the hands and creates a higher moment of inertia for the entire club, prompting a more controlled and stable putting stroke.
- GRIP TECHNOLOGY - The oversized Infinite grips, weighing 104 grams compared to the heads ranging from 355 to 365 grams, further quiet the hands and limit unwanted rotation, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- MILLED FACE - The deep, double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
- CLASSIC, REFINED SHAPES - Six iconic head shapes - three blade (including one women's option) and three mallet styles - were modernized with refined detailing and a premium smoke grey PVD finish. Each putter head features parallel and perpendicular sight lines, simplifying alignment for all players.