The Wilson Staff Infinite putter line includes six classic head shapes with refined detailing, each featuring counterbalanced technology for a more controlled putting stroke. Inspired by the company's home base in Chicago, each putter is named after a local landmark or neighborhood. Grant Park is a flanged mid mallet design that is heel shafted with a short flow neck.
- COUNTERBALANCED TECHNOLOGY - Counterbalanced technology in the Infinite putter line places additional weight in the head and in the grips. The additional weight in the grip area moves the balance point closer to the hands and creates a higher moment of inertia for the entire club, prompting a more controlled and stable putting stroke.
- GRIP TECHNOLOGY - The oversized Infinite grips, weighing 104 grams compared to the heads ranging from 355 to 365 grams, further quiet the hands and limit unwanted rotation, leading to more consistency on the greens.
- MILLED FACE - The deep, double milled face promotes consistent impact, roll and distance control.
- CLASSIC, REFINED SHAPES - Six iconic head shapes - three blade (including one women's option) and three mallet styles - were modernized with refined detailing and a premium smoke grey PVD finish. Each putter head features parallel and perpendicular sight lines, simplifying alignment for all players.
- TOUR PROVEN - Three-time major winner and Wilson Advisory Staff member Padraig Harrington put the South Side model in play at the Italian Open in August 2014. His comment on this specific model: This putter is better than good I trust the look of the rounded shape and center shaft and am thrilled we developed a counterbalanced offering.