Classic is new again in this timeless forged blade designed for the ultimate shot-shaper.. Inspired as a commemorative set for the Wilson 100 year anniversary, these forged blades infuse inspiration from many technologies in the brand's winning iron heritage. The FG Tour 100 irons are the ultimate in feel for the game's best Feel (F) players.
- BUTTON BACK INSPIRATION -Inspired by the iconic 1971 Wilson Staff Button Back model, these blades are forged with modern shape, size, styling and technology.
- CONSISTENT FEEL - A Fluid Feel bore-through insert paired with a milled face, scorelines and topline provide the ultimate in consistency for the better Feel (F) players.
- CLASSIC STYLE - Vintage triple knurling on the hosel and long, gold/red/gold ringed ferule with the three-piece button back make this iron a standout classic blade.
- PREMIUM FINISH - The forged, 8620 carbon steel and nickel-chrome plating combined with a high polish mirror finish give the FG Tour 100 a premium look.
- TOUR PROVEN - Wilson Advisory Staff member Brendan Steele won the 2016 Safeway Open with the FG Tour 100 irons.