That elegant, timeless treasure adored by aspiring amateurs and major winners alike. It's back, and it's beautiful. Make your own history with the new 8802. With the same heel-shafted head shape, the new 8802 is milled from 304 stainless steel for the ultimate in precision, feel and feedback with a double milled facing to be perfectly flat for true roll.
- CLASSIC HEAD SHAPE - The classic heel-shafted head shape revives the various Wilson Staff 8802 versions put into play by numerous major winners.
- PREMIUM MILLING - Milled from 304 stainless steel for the ultimate in precision, feel and feedback, the 8802 features a double milled facing to be perfectly flat for true roll.
- MODERN COMPONENTS - The True Temper Head Speed Shaft is stepless and fluted for outstanding feel with a flared tip design that melts into the hosel. The 335 gram head weight works with today's green speeds and ball construction.
- CENTENNIAL FEATURES - The gold paint fill logo on the sole paired with the old-fashioned red Lamkin 3GEN smooth pistol grip commemorate Wilson's centennial anniversary. Lamkin's softest synthetic rubber compound reduces vibration without dulling the feel of the putt.
- STYLISH HEAD COVER - The red, white and gold logo'd head cover perfectly complements the vintage design and protects the putter head from cosmetic blemishing.