Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback Dual Balance Putter
The new Titleist Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2 Notchback Dual Balance Putter features a 50-gram heavier putter head counter-balanced with a 50-gram weight in the grip-end of the shaft to stabilize the putting stroke. The 38" standard length with a 15" Dual Balance grip to slow down and stabilize the butt end of the putter throughout the stroke. With a sleek, performance-oriented design and new technology, the new Select line blends precision milled Scotty Cameron craftsmanship with multi-material technology proven at the highest levels of competition.
- Responsive feel and feedback from integrated vibration dampening system which connects mid-milled face inlays and face-sole components to putter heads for soft but solid feel
- Modern aesthetics from sole-to-topline inlays and face-sole pop-through technology to misted finishes and refined colors and graphics
- Balance and forgiveness from Select heel-and-toe weighting technology, perfectly matched to shaft length
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
- Tour-proven performance and feedback from player-preferred soft, supple Red Matador grips