Scotty Cameron Dual Balance putters provide unmatched stability for golfers that struggle to make a consistent stroke with a conventional length putter.
- UNMATCHED STABILITY from a +50g heavier head weight, 50g counter weight, and 38" standard length.
- HEAVIER HEAD by 50g provides increased weight and inertia to stabilize the putting stroke.
- COUNTERWEIGHT of 50g in the butt of the shaft provides increased weight near the hands to stabilize the putting stroke.
- 15" GRIP is designed to be gripped down to place the counterweight above the hands to avoid flipping or dragging the butt of the shaft during the stroke.
- MODEL CHOICES from each Scotty Cameron putter family allow you to choose a Dual Balance putter that meets your visual preference.
- LENGTH OPTIONS from 36"-40" allow you to choose a Dual Balance putter that meets your set-up and grip requirements.
NEWPORT 2 DB
A modern blade with crisp contours and a flowing single bend neck.