PRECISION PRO NX7 PRO SLOPE RANGEFINDER
You can’t reliably hit what you can’t accurately measure. The NX7 Pro’s Adaptive Slope feature does the math on uphill and downhill shots. Our laser technology and Pulse Vibration feature makes getting precise yardages straightforward and the Precision Care Package makes you part of our golf family.
Swing With Confidence Hit More Greens
- The difference between a 15-handicap golfer and a single-digit golfer is two extra greens hit per round. Golfers we surveyed stated they hit, on average, 2.3 more greens per round by using our rangefinder versus using only course markings. Chew on that.
Distances adjusted for elevation. So you don't have to guess.
- Our Adaptive Slope Technology calculates slope percentage on all shots to provide golfers accurate adjusted yardages. Unless you can recite the quadratic formula by heart, feel free to leave the math to us.
A little extra feel to know you've hit the target.
- Confidence is a wonderful thing. Doubt, however, is not. Our Pulse Vibration Technology delivers a short burst to ensure the provided distance to the flag and not to the tree in someone’s backyard.
Industry leading customer service. Because we care.
- For us complete customer satisfaction is our motivation, not an obligation. Most companies say they care, but our goal is to prove that to you with every interaction. Our Precision Care Package is unmatched in the industry and gives you free battery replacements, a two-year warranty, trade in allowance, and much more – not to mention the peace of mind knowing we’ll always treat you like family.
Easy to pick up the flag even with shaky hands.
- Close used to only be acceptable in horseshoes and tiddlywinks. The NX7 Pro Slope Rangefinder’s embedded Target Acquisition Technology makes it simple to lock on to the flag even if you have shaky hands.
Your new 14th club. You'll never go back.
- This level of accuracy is addicting. Remember switching to HD TV? It’s kind of like that. Our golfers love their rangefinders so much that 95% of them surveyed would give up at least one golf club to keep using their rangefinder.