Designed to enhance function and convenience, the Traverse bag for 2015 features a larger 14-way top with roomy dividers, rugged rip-stop polyester construction, and vibrant, eye-catching color schemes to distinguish the PING brand at the course. A soft-molded, front-facing lift handle makes our lightest cart bag feel even lighter.
Combining the simple, efficient handling of a carry bag with the generous storage of a cart bag, there's a lot of versatility in the redesigned Traverse bag, which weighs approximately 5.5 pounds.
Enhancements for 2015 include an integrated soft-molded, front-facing lift handle and air-mesh cushioned dividers for easy handling and quality protection. Ten pockets (7 zippered, three slip) include an insulated beverage pocket, two large apparel pockets, a range-finder pocket and a velour-lined valuables pocket. An integrated strap channel keeps the pockets accessible while secured to a cart. The 14-way top has individual dividers and is made of high-impact polypropylene with anti-flex walls. The new molded, recessed bottom fits securely on motorized and pull carts.
- 14-way, high-impact polypropylene top
- Air-mesh cushioned dividers
- Molded putter well fits oversized grips
- Integrated lift handle
- 10 pockets, [7 zippered, 3 slip]
- Weighs approximately 5.5 lbs.
- Insulated beverage pocket
- Integrated trunk handle
- Cart-strap channel allows access to pockets
- Velour-lined valuables pocket
- Molded, recessed bottom fits securely on motorized and pull carts
- Zip-off customizable ball-pocket panel