The Honma TW747 V Irons are a cavity/blade iron with a beautiful player preferred profile. Honma's proprietary S20C forging process gives the irons a feel and sound that professionals love. The TW747 V Irons loft, offset and CG depth are designed to produce a controlled ball flight. Honma finishes the V Irons with a satin face, hosel and sole, with a mirror back.
Honma TW747 V Irons Feature:
- Beautiful player preffered profile
- Loft, offset and CG depth designed to produce a controlled ball flight
- Precision forged S20C gives the irons an exceptional feel and sound
- Combination finish with satin face, hosel, sole and mirror back
- Stock Shaft: Nippon N.S. Pro Modus3 105 (first Modus3 shaft designed for a club manufacturer)
- Stock Grip: TWRubber