The Vn, V and Vs all feature a progressive center of gravity/shape design according, to each model's unique clubhead and loft combination without-changing the face progression.
- Do not want to change the hitting point, even using the different loft type.
- Angle setting for the pros are strong, regardless of man and woman.
- It is used to adjust the angle, mostly upright, although they feel a sense of discomfort to the subtle differences in face progression.
- Providing a variation in the angle setting, it made it possible to design the neck that professionals prefer.
This process uses a special forging technique that enhances the rigidity of the upper center part of the clubface, by increasing the density of the grain flow.
This reduces the negative results of an off-center shot, while maintaining a soft feel at impact.
Evolution of the TW737 IRON V series.Significant evolution around the neck and the entire form.
- The standard goose shape enhances the player’s vision.
- Well-balanced neck and leading edge give easy alignment towards the target.
- Easy address means you're able to control the ball.
- Slightly flat form eliminates the fear of hooking.
- Solid heel side gives an image of strong trajectory.
- Line-out is easy to make a linear and sharp image.
- Slightly large image gives you comfort and do not mind the loft.
- The new forging manufacturing method improves feel.