Complete your Steelhead experience with the versatility and power of the Callaway Steelhead XR Fairway. The advantage of the J-36 carbon crown is the weight it saves that's repositioned towards the perimeter of the head, promoting exceptional forgiveness and lower spin, with the shorter hosel helping retain an appealing look. Next-generation Hyper Speed Face Cup technology enhances ball speed and distance, while the Hawkeye Sole eases launch.
Callaway's Steelhead fairway wood became one of the most popular clubs of all time by combining a uniquely beautiful shape with unmatched versatility and playability. That inspired our new Steelhead XR fairway.
J-36 carbon crown
- The lightweight material allows more weight to be repositioned at the perimeter
- Provides more forgiveness, easier launch, lower spin, and added power
- Partners with the shorter hosel to maintain an appealing look despite the repositioning
Next-generation Hyper Speed Face Cup technology
- Thin, flexible rim around the inner face flexes and releases more uniformly and efficiently at impact
- Increases ball speed across the face, especially toward the bottom where most mis-hits occur
- Boasts an expansive zone that delivers better average distance
- Hawkeye Sole and refined shaping afford versatility in a confidence-building package
- Speed Step Technology improves airflow for even faster head speed
- MRC Tensei CK graphite shaft offers a balance of power and control
- MRC Tensei CK Blue 55 is stock for 3, 5, H, 7, 9
- MRC Tensei CK Blue 65 is stock for 3+ (Strong), 4+
- Lamkin UTX grip