- The new Rogue Irons embody the Rogue philosophy to break away from established protocols to develop new ways to extract maximum performance from a golf club. These irons feature a premium multi-material construction to combine new technologies with advancements to our industry-leading technologies that have helped us become the #1 Iron Brand in Golf. By pushing ourselves to reach unprecedented performance levels, we’ve created the best combination of distance, accuracy and playability ever in a Callaway iron.
360 Face Cup and VFT
- Rogue irons combine our renowned 360 Face Cup technology with Variable Face Thickness (VFT) technology to expand the portion of the face that delivers fast ball speed. Face Cup employs a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to increase ball speed. VFT also influences how the face itself flexes to promote more ball speed on off-center hits. The combination of these two technologies promotes ball speed and distance.*
Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Flight and Control
- Tungsten Weighting allows us to position the CG in each of the long irons with extraordinary precision, promoting optimum launch and control at each individual loft. The tungsten, twice as heavy as steel, concentrates significant weight into a small space in the form of an intricately shaped part, which is key to precisely controlling CG location.
Urethane Microspheres for Phenomenal Sound and Feel
- The upside of a thin clubface is faster ball speed and more distance, the downside is excessive vibration that generates an unpleasant sound and feel. Urethane can be used to dampen vibration to improve sound and feel, but it can also greatly reduce the face’s ability to flex, lowering COR and ball speed. Our elasticurethane microspheres provide the sound and feel benefits of urethane without compromising COR or ball speed.
Rogue Performance Package
- Long, accurate, easy to hit, and versatile, with great sound and feel. Substantially sized head with medium topline, medium sole-width and progressive offset.
Features & Benefits
360 Face Cup + VFT for more Ball Speed
- Two innovative clubface technologies work together to promote ball speed across a large area of the face.
MIM’d Internal Standing Wave for Optimal Flight and Control
- Tungsten-infused ISW is twice as heavy as steel to concentrate weight in a specific area, allowing precise control over CG location for optimal flight and control.
Urethane Microspheres for Great Feel
- Dampens vibration of the thin, fast face to improve sound and feel without compromising COR and ball speed.