The Bridgestone JGR Fairway is designed to improve launch and ball speed with a crown that is thinner in the front. This allows the face to slightly flex at impact, enhancing rebound above the center of the face. Also noticeable is the milling pattern on the face. Bridgestone designers wanted to reduce the amount the ball slides up the face, thus reducing spin. A new vertical milling pattern is used on the heel and toe areas to help mis-hits. The milling lines are also closer together and rougher at the bottom of the face to help those shots hit low that tend to produce more spin. An adjustable-weighting system allows golfers to adjust the driver to hit a draw and launch the ball lower and higher.
- Ultra-thin face for maximum repulsion
- Improved Power Milled Face design allows the ultimate combination of low spin distance and added forgiveness on off-center hits
- F.A.S.T Crown design paired with speeDARC Technology provides an incredibly stable base for maximum crown flexibility, leading to our fastest and highest launching fairway woods ever
- Adjustable weight allows for user defined trajectory and weight profile
- Aldila NV 2KXV Orange Fairway Shaft